Background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our 23rd Anniversary

Greg and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary on June 29th. I can't believe it's been 23 years! I feel so blessed to have married this wonderful man. We are still best friends, and yes, we still hold hands. I look forward to the next 23+ years to come.


As posted earlier, we started celebrating a few weeks early in the North Georgia Mountains. On the evening of our anniversary, we enjoyed a delicious "Chef's Choice Six Course Menu" at a Japanese Restaurant called "Nakato." It was very authentic Japanese food. Greg enjoyed the flashback to his mission almost 3 decades ago.


The splurge for this anniversary (and many more to come) was my new wedding ring. I have been disenchanted with my original wedding ring that I picked out when I was 18 years old. Not only did I want white gold instead of yellow gold, but I wanted a setting that was a little more sophisticated and classy - unlike my "cutesy" original. After days of window shopping, I found my ring at Zales at the mall. I love it!

My Old Ring


My New Ring

1 comment:

  1. Oh, right! I knew your anniversary was close to my parents'. Congratulations on 23 years of your eternal family!

    ReplyDelete