Background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

24th Anniversary Getaway

Ok, it's time to stop neglecting the family blog.  We had some significant events happen in the last few months and I need to record them before I forget.  I hope to be all caught up by the end of the month.  Wish me luck!

Greg and I celebrated our 24th anniversary on 6/29.  The day of, we celebrated by doing sealings at the temple and going out to dinner.  Since we were dropping Nick and Megan off at EFY a few days later (this will be the next post), we decided to plan a romantic getaway while they were gone.  We found a groupon for a bed and breakfast in Waynesville, NC and we couldn't resist!  We decided to make no plans and just relax and enjoy being together.  We had a wonderful time!  The area was beautiful!  We discovered wild blackberries on our scenic walks, and we endulged!  We treated ourselves to his and her pedicures, explored the historic main street, and relaxed in the jacuzzi.

I am so grateful that I married my best friend.  Greg is my rock.  I look forward to many more anniversaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment