Yes, I know I am way behind on updating the blog, but this couldn't wait! :)
We wanted to share a glimpse of the musical number that Megan and Nick played
for sacrament meeting on Easter Sunday. We were so proud of both of them.
Megan was so nervous that morning, she threw up! After lots of prayers and a
priesthood blessing, they both did phenomenal! Better than any practice
session. The spirit was definitely present.
We recorded it at home afterwards, but it just wasn't
the same as the live version. But at least this gives you an idea of how it
goes. Just imagine no boo boos, longer breaths, a
strong spirit, etc. :)
Enjoy!

Beautiful, beautiful! Listening brings the tears! I'm so glad you posted this, because we felt bad we weren't there to hear it in person. Thank you Megan and Nick for sharing your talents and testimonies with us!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!! good job guys!!
ReplyDelete